Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Take additional Practice for GMAT

GMAT as an independent teacher with a flair for the unconventional, I have worked with many students who for whatever reason, could not break the GMAT only work through a formal statement or set of books by a particular company. Often, the difficulties these students in an impersonal classes or different learning styles, or simply a lack of structure. Repairing this type of situation often requires more than just play the same rules and tricks of the students could find elsewhere, but it requires creativity and, ultimately, adapatability.

One of the advantages of being independent GMAT teacher is that because I am unfettered by Orthodoxy and materials of any company, I have the luxury to choose between materials and problem sets, which I consider to be most effective for my students. For example, a well-kept secret among most of the commercial companies that reading comprehension questions in the Official Guide to RC are not replicated in the exam, but these companies continue to encourage students to focus on these issues. My approach, but focuses on the LAST passages. Because it is a bit more complex than the GMAT, focusing on the issues of the last practice often is the ideal tool for students who need more exercise and you want exposure to the kinds of uncomfortable questions, and GMAT passages throw at them. I also have the luxury to provide my students with a database of official GMAT hundreds of questions based on information from previous studies. For various reasons, most commercial companies can not have such an approach, but working independently, I can provide my students with questions to which I fully restore the content you see on the exam. The combination of this adaptive approach and unconventional style, which attracts many students eventually tutoring. It is certainly merit to stick to cut and dry approach recommended by many of these companies, but when I shape the nature of these strategies, think outside the box is often necessary to do the trick.